Thursday, February 02, 2006

I have an exam tomorrow at noon, so I decided to stay at home today to study today. One of my assistants(*) has been on sick-leave since Sunday because of flu. A few hours ago she sent me a message that she won't be coming to work until Monday morning. So now instead of studying, I'm trying to get someone to work tomorrow morning, so I can get out of bed and go to school. Out of the 7 assistants I have that one has flu, other one can't work for a few months starting last Tuesday, one has another job so she can't do the shift, two have school, one has doctor's appointment, and the last one will work the long shift from tomorrow night to Saturday morning, so he isn't too keen on doing it either. Sometimes I just wish my life was less dependant on others. It would be nice to be able to concentrate on studying and other stuff without worrying when I can go to bathroom the next time or if I can even get out of bed. Oh well, maybe on next life.

A few hours later: I did get someone to get me out of bed so I can go to school. I'm just not sure if there's any point taking the exam, since I haven't studied much today.

------------------------------------
*) I have several personal assistants helping me with daily stuff, like getting out of bed, dressing myself, helping me in bathroom, giving me food, opening doors, handing me that book I just can't reach or the tv-remote which is place 1cm too far.

No comments: