Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I sat today listening a lecture about tele-democracy (*), and I started thinking about blogs and how I haven't ever heard of someone who's disabled and living in Finland having a blog. So I decided to start writing one. I'm not sure what will come out of this, but we'll see eventually.
I'm planning on writing about a lot of things, and I don't expect any of the readers to be familiar with all the stuff. That's why I'm marking terms and sentences with *'s. Those things are explained in more detail after the actual post. This way I can concentrate on saying what's on my mind without having to explain everything at the same time.
I'm writing this in English, because more people are able to read it. I don't always know the real terms in English, because I'm not a native speaker. Feel free to leave me a comment, if you think I've written something horribly wrong.

---------------------------------------------
*) tele-democracy means forms of democracy, that most people see as unconvential. In this case it's voting in political elections online, giving your opinion on things that matter on the society, and other things like that.

No comments: